GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

martyGreat callIve come to my own explanation about a lot of...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    marty

Great call

Ive come to my own explanation about a lot of folks here, they follow a semi cult like model , in that they have a very rigid belief system, the pour scorn on any other ideas but their own, they display rigidity when ideas are presented to them outside their model, they most often revert to verbal put downs (at a higher rate than their opponents), they lack the ability to concisely argue their case outside their narrow scenario, no scenario element can fall out of place, all ideas outside of their own capable of challenging their belief system is attacked "TA is nonsense" type comments. They will often attack your experience and subject matter depth without reason or supporting material.

So when TA supports the hyperinflation to infinity scenario its "good" , when it hints on a correction then TA is "bad"> The i a purposeful effort to divert the gold discussion, they question the legitimacy of anything different to their thoughts. Despite any quantitative and qualitative support they make the same claims of faith.

Despite this very few of them own gold, one of the items of faith is that gold shares are a better investment than gold. Like all their claims they refuse to support or argue for their point of view , any arguments to the contrary of the cults faith . When you seek reasons they simply repeat the mantra, USD is in hyperinflation, USD will go to zero, gold is about to explode , you are usually beneath contempt to suggest otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.