LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

i said i wouldn't post again till i bought in

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    But Swanns10 keeps asking Westcott about definite timelines for drilling.

Well, I've supervised drilling programmes for some time, and so I feel I can say something of value.

I budget on around 2 days for a dozer to get through saltbrush to 4 drill sites at 50m x 100m spacing. Thats directly off the mine site. Dependant on the type of rig used you may need an additional day for a grader - drillers hate staking tyres. Im not sure what type of ground the current drilling programme goes through - but I'd have to assume its harder than the Australian outback.

Once the drill rig gets to site and starts coring, then you're looking at 100m at day for a very good crew, there'll be a geologist onsite to say when they hit the ore and should start sampling, but when it comes to JORC resources he's got shit all to say.

The sampled ore goes to a lab, the wait can be a couple of weeks, then the actual process time can be a couple of days to a week depending on what you ask for.

To get a real JORC compliant resource you need to take a whole lot of these samples and put together a report, which in itself takes several months.

Just knowledge I've gleaned from a few years at the face.

Watching this stock, always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 866048 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.