SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

most laughed and continued to complain and now the whole picture...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    most laughed and continued to complain and now the whole picture has changed because of Saudi Arabia and Nigeria
    world growth and under spending of capex and lower rig count. Plus the shorts all yield higher prices and the investor
    like lemmings are falling all over one another to get when the herd is moving. Believe me like many others that have been killed by the lower price - it feels good for a change to see the group gathering strength. My other fav junior oil is a canadian in the mist of completing a acquisition that will also put them over the 10k boepd level. Around 400 million fully diluted give or take and the stock is slaughtered at .05 mei.v or in the US mkryf.
    I do believe because of these new outside situations that popped like a "wack a mole" adds to huge advantage to
    sea - as mention we are get unhedged $66 this huge and helps the company in a huge way.
    Some analyst sees $90 in a few months. Wonder what he is smoking, but we can all dream. If oil went to $90 SEA would easily be .75

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.