IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I saw a flying camera today, page-16

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Prepare to be yelled at for not being across every post on IOT in the last week posting that

Otherwise, someone else higher up touched on this re: not many people currently filming them selves doing activities which is true. I don't have no interest in filming myself playing soccer or basketball. I do record myself at the gym from time to time to check my form, but hell that's what the mirrors are there for.

I'd love to know how many people on this thread have ever actually taken a selfie? It's a quick here and now thing, not a quick take it out of the bag, set it up, watch it hover - ok - it took a photo - but what's the photo look like? Do I need to take another?

Being able to see the photo is the big draw card of selfies for the narcissists, which the roam-e doesn't do.

There's money to be made here with IOT in the near future as people pile in with no understanding of how people take a selfie.

Hell, the YouTube clip posted earlier in the week shows how quick people take a selfie and move on - imagine that video clip with people setting up a roam-e in place of whipping out the camera, there's almost no practical application.

I am going to be bold and throw this out there. The roam-e isn't a flying selfie. It's a hovering tripod - there I said it.

Either way, there's money to be made here in the short term, so have it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.