I say BS for Co2, page-21

1. 15,335 Posts.
    Maybe when you look at the Weekly Co2 charts below you will understand the importance of seeing daily data.

You have side tracked the daily data issue again and taken it off topic.  Daily Co2 data will suit me tristanc.  Show me the data.  Show it to me in a gridded format.  Not a whole of planet BS or a pathetic 2.5' grid.

So here is the weekly data for a few select sites that have data missing form them

SCRIPPS institute - http://scrippsco2.ucsd.edu/research/atmospheric_co2

The charts below are for these sites
    160416.3.JPG

The anomalies in these are striking.  Particularly  in 2014. These are weekly averages.  Not daily but weekly.  What does that to cause Co2 to spike that.  Any suggestions?
    Left axis is for Co2 ppm

160416.JPG    
    I look forward to your reasoning on this one.

the charts are time based and the scale has been removed.  I was only interested in the timing of the spikes.  The data is from MAY 1985 to MAY 2015

Mauna Loa has been excluded from the above chart because it is clear to see that it has had a triple overdose of homoginisation and thus is a completely sterile useless piece of data.  It does not come close to resembling the majority of the other stations.

160416.4.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.