KAR 1.44% $1.76 karoon energy ltd

i say good news, page-104

1. 618
    3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2141
    mate its not your opinions or knowledge or even whether your wrong or right... Its the way you say it...

....please continue to contribute just be a little more humble.

Ok, I may have tried to push my point a bit hard, so my apologies. However, if you read my original post -

Not sure if I read what you are saying correctly, but the flow rate is EVERYTHING. It, together with other readings such as pressure data, will help determine the ultimate recoverable reserve. Reserve means nothing if it can't be produced - ie. if the reservoir has low permeability. Reserve = what can be produced economically. Until it can be produced, it is an in ground resource, which is worth as much as a bucket of sand in a desert.

What was rude about it? The response to my original post were a lot more personal than that. Anyway, water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

I can understand why people are so edgy about this very important report, but it won't change the outcome. So we need to relax a little. Anyway, the longer the delay, the greater chance of the news being positive.

As always, time will tell :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.025(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.79 $1.75 $6.040M 3.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20933 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.