A1M 1.69% 30.0¢ aic mines limited

You say we may be certain that QP won't act for the benefit of...

1. 28 Posts.
    You say we may be certain that QP won't act for the benefit of current shareholders but that is why they need the EGM. Unless they can persuade a majority of shareholders to vote even one of them on to the board next month, what changes can we expect?

Please take the time between now and the EGM to prepare and submit questions that will help each other decide whether to vote for or against each candidate on 20 June. Until then there's five weeks to discover and share relevant facts, particularly those that QP knows about entrenched directors and vice-versa.

Because IAU is listed on the TSX, I have already noticed that the technical report filed with SEDAR last November was NOT as independent as entrenched directors have led us to believe. The heap leaching project is less viable than estimated. What's more the JORC Competent person knows this!

To see other questions needing answers read my earlier post #: 9347416, and consider attending or giving proxies to who-ever will be attending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $172.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $315.0K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11869 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 31445 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.