CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

I see CAN being taken over at $7.5 by Aurora

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Buying (volumes/ and type of buying happening) at the moment would make me believe, they are taking their 3% creep allowance. and they will go to the 40% mark by Mid year.

Then they'll try to buy it out, it makes sense why registry and big sellers not selling, they know that's the exit point.

The people who got 500K worth of stocks at 0.50 about to 1500%/ 2000%. Early investors even more.

I feel CAN will boom to $6 in H1 2018, settle at $5 , Aurora will announce further partnerships, help in the super facility they're building, also maximise their holding. Then they'll most likely propose cash to become a majority shareholder.

CAN will be renamed Aurora Australia. Aurora will become one of the global giants of the MC space.

That confidence at the AGM when they talk about Aurora. It all makes sense to me.

This year is about to be very exciting. Sellers have already dried up and the CR is not even finished...

Like Amazon, MC will be priced on potential in AUS and position to take market shares, so $900M valuation for the Aussie champion is not far fetched.

The key players so besides CAN, they are CPH, THC and AC8 will have a very good 2018 as like in Canada, the market will look to build some champions.

They'll enter small caps portfolios by money managers and this will prop up the caps further.

Those champions will then buy the smaller ones (so other MC caps will also go up nicely) From Mid 2018 to Mid 2019.

When the market hits 50 Billions by 2025 and has multiplied by 10, market caps may multiply by 10 20 or 30 based on how disruptive MC will be in Pharma...

All my opinion based on my experience, do your own research as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.