MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

I see light, page-9

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    No need to get personal and defensive. I follow this from a distance in hopes that eventually it will be investable. No vendetta against anyone, just stating the facts about what they did especially as they orchestrated the new Board. I have zero tolerance for mediocrity and managers that destroy value. Others like yourself are more tolerant and think thats the norm. That's because of investors like this that CEOs and COOs like them exist. Also explains why the ASX is packed with mine fields . If you can make a proper argument - not the organic thematics cause thats sooo 2016 - but based on the valuation upside for this company (NTA?), then I would love to hear it. Im open to invest if you can show me that the business has turned the corner and that management is confident in the outlook. But its hard to agree when its all based on wonderland, dreams and hopes. Having the people with the track record to change things is fine and good. But right now they are still assessing the damage themselves. They dont know where the bottom is yet . When they all start buying large (over $100k), then we have a sign that the insiders believe they reached the bottom. Meanwhile you and I can guess and argue,but we are both driving blind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.