CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

i see the light

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Bit quite now after last weeks trading halt and a bit of an anticlimax in the share price falling after a promising rise to 14 cents BUT I see a dim light that appears to be getting brighter!

Is it the price of oil going up? (now about US$71 a barrel.
    No - CTP has no oil to sell yet.

Is it the big dump of shares likely once the rights come into play as well as the options? NO.

Is it the likely event of BG putting more than is anticipated on the table when the big meetings happen between CTP and BG/QGC in about 2-3 weeks? maybe YES?

Is it that now the tide has definately turned back to the ENERGY stocks since many countries like China, India appear back into growth mode. So what do they need? Energy of course!

But what about the other things that happened in the last 6-12 months? Lots of energy companies either folded or stopped the energy projects altogether.
    Has that created a bit of a void now in future oil and gas production and supplies. Maybe?

And finally 140000 barrels of oil a day for 27000 years?
    What this means that CTP would have more oil than the whole world put together? MUST be a misprint? And if its true unlikely to be producucing anything like GTL until at least 2014???

Anyways so where is the light then?

Me thinks that CTP will definately be a real hot potato once the dust settles with the drilling dates out perhaps early July and even the possibility of at least 2 drillings happening simulataneously at any one time come August - October.

Yes, definately will have somthing to do with the winter solstice about 22nd June- definately the days thereafter will start to look that much more brighter and longer. Yes, I see the light!
    Any of you posters have a good solstice story anyways ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.