You couldn't mean that u have me on ignore Donny...cause that...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    You couldn't mean that u have me on ignore Donny...cause that would be a lie now wouldn't it.

and the thought that you have me in any of your other dark dungeons has me extremely nervous.

The simple truth is that u are a 27 year old homo sexual that hugs trees and hates John Howard.

Now whilst I find that strange I cannot understand why you should be ashamed.....hmmm ok I lied about the last bit.

cheers

debono

Subject re: moderators, please!
    Posted 26/04/05 21:56 - 13 reads
    Posted by donhoop
    IP 203.45.xxx.xxx
    Post #3657 - in reply to msg. 3654 - splitview

Debono. Perhaps you haven't read this post.

Apologies to members - Belmore has reappeared on the forum under another nickname - he/she has been deleted now.

Hotcopper operates under ASIC PS 162 In that it is a requirement that all members have a current functioning email address. We will be enfoucing this from now on. If your email address is bouncing you will be supended.

At present it costs in excess of $4,400 per month to run Hotcopper. Improvements and a new faster server will cost more.
    Do your bit for Hotcopper and opt in on emails.

If you wish to help Hotcopper with its costs you can donate via Paypal or alternatively you may wish to contact a company that is in need of promotion and recommend that they contact Hotcopper about advertising.

Hotcopper Admin
    [email protected] spam now under control

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.