D13 0.00% 4.1¢ delaware thirteen ltd

I shall not despair.

1. 11 Posts.
    Is it just me or is this suspension starting to cause a bit of anxiety, despair and down ramping.

It would, if it weren't for the fact that D13 has not just developed a tool for dealing with drones... Like Drone Shield and many others. Mesmer uses software defined radios. We all see this on the glossy brochures but what it means is... Mesmer is whatever you want it to be. It can mitigate a drone, be a wifi hotspot or a central node in a comms network.

D13 has focused on drones as they are a nuisance/threat to national security and are in vogue. But what they have made can be tailored to do so much more... It is a Swiss army knife of electronic warfare and if you can code it, Mesmer can do it. Further, given the recent partnering with Raytheon, participation in Pentagon trials Q1 this year and participation in the US Special Operations Thunderdrone challenge in April. I think despite whatever secretarial bungles they have made... They are in an excellent position for the future.

Thus, I shall not despair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.