TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I should have cashed in at 90c, page-58

1. 321 Posts.
    Adriano,

Go spend some time with that wife of yours as she obviously hates your guts as you never spend time her as you spend too much time on this thread.

Why would somebody put in so much effort into down ramping a stock they do not hold for NO Gain???

I know why.

You are what is commonly known as a SHILL.
    Look it up, but then you wont need to right as you already know everything hey!

Though, by reading all your posts, you look more like a Weed than a Plant...IMO.
    Who has planted you here mate? And what is the pay like for doing your pathetic posts?

So you know, many of us whom bought at 5c do not need to worry about your total continual Garbage.
    Many of us here made the calling numerous times for it to fall on deaf ears.

Now, having read a post in the MAD thread it seems you are there also playing cloak and dagger.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/whats-gone-wrong-here.2323379/#post-13728070

A reply to you by Paul says it all and I agree with him, as Paul says:
    Adriano
    You are consistent. A consistentant liar. etc etc etc

Now why would anybody say that about you.?

Oh yeah I know, Because very likely Paul is right.

Hence your efforts here are being all for the sake of goodness to others? whilst you do not believe in anything either technical or fundamental about any stock but rather more so, your own EGO.

Your Ego is bigger than whatever you wife calls your other thing...LOL

Now take some time off mate please, put some effort into your marriage rather than grooming your EGO consistently here on HC.

Hope that at least helps you focus on what really is important. Will also save you thousands in potential divorce costs....lol

Good luck and Get Real~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.