ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

Well if anything the sp should go up given that ERG has a...

1. 710 Posts.
    Well if anything the sp should go up given that ERG has a $26million contract that practically no one knew of. That's $26 million. Extraordinary! with any other company people would be doing cartwheels but with ERG it is almost small beer.Could you imagine KYC winning such a contract and NOT bringing it to everyones to attention. I don't think so.
    The beauty of that deal in the 'pines is that it will serve ERG for many years to come.Plus it underlines the extraordinary potential that this brilliant company has to offer. I love the standard explanation for MASS. Numero uno!
    I couldn't think of anything more painful than being burnt only to see the stock do a complete form reversal.I have handled the loss (badly) but there is no way I could watch ERG return to market darling and not be on it.
    It is in the process of returning to those glory days and I have recovered all of my stake plus more. For me it is blue sky from here on in. The reality is that ERG currently trades @ .31c which is peanuts.
    Once bitten twice shy is the axiom for 'loser'.

ERG is not only the best tech on the asx it is a world leader and is in the process of embarrassing many, many people.

cheers,
    walt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.