"No chance of that, with the rent increases I am planning they...

1. 429 Posts.
    "No chance of that, with the rent increases I am planning they will barely have enough left to buy food let alone keep up with the Jones."

Comments as above make me angry and disappointed.

I hope you jack up the rent and cant find a tenant for months because your too greedy.

You post so much on this property forum, obviously your seeking reassurances where your cash is.

Your capital/wealth will decay with the rest of the property owners, I guarantee you that.

Note: I don't own property, but my family does so I sit in the middle of the fence, if i was an property investor i would be highly scared and not wanting to check anything about property....

Also your continual argument about the clearance rates is a joke. (just being honest here)

Hmmm, do i use qantas staff travel to travel the world for peanuts, while I sit next to you while playing full fare?
    No I don't work for qantas just have earned the status.
    More than just plat freq flight status.....

You must think your a smart investor, please remember that any idiot including me could have bought a house in the last 30 years and held onto it and claimed genius status on making money and wealth.

That wick has now burn't out if you ask me!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.