CUL 16.7% 0.7¢ cullen resources limited

Russell, like everyone, im in two minds with regards to the US...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    Russell, like everyone, im in two minds with regards to the US at the moment.

I love the international growth story, and will continue to (read RIO's metals outlook released last night. This commodities boom will last for another decade).

I feel the 10% correction in the US has been self-fulfilling. I think the markets have been calling out for a 10% pullback and now its officially here. IMO, a bottom is just around the corner - i wouldnt be surprised to see a big big rebound tonight (350points+) led by the financials -> on the back of Citi/Dubai news.

Having said that, i will not be as bullihs on the US as i was 3 months ago until the USD appreciates. Its weakness is a concern for the US consumer - as so in turn - the US economy.

But i would write-off the US consumer. I think it will weather the storm (so to speak), but we wont know until GDP figures for Oct-Dec and Jan-Mar are released in 08.

So for US equities, i see range trading for 6 months - a period of consolidation. Trading b/w 14,000-12,500 (DOW). 2nd half 2008 will be very very strong though imo.

Tonight is important. We could see a big move imo.

We'll see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $510 72.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1445550 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 295460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.