TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I smell a rat, page-29

1. 6,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    You ain't been right "all along" you only became negative when the stock hit a reversal... And it wasn't litterally 2 weeks where it went from 10c to 90... Adriano, if king Louie did do his dough, then why would you rub salt into his wounds?.. That's not nice.... And if your intention is to let others be aware of their demise dare they listen to the positive posts, well, seriously, maybe everyone is just happy where they are, and maybe you have saved some people, maybe you haven't.. And just maybe those who are a little down and out right now because they believed in the company, actually like to read what Louis has to say, for inspiration... They might also want a bit of positivity hoping that some people will help elevate TON so they can get out with minimal loss.. As some other poster posted, no one knows what's to become, people might make money or not.. But if there are holders here who really really have a passion and belief in their investment, then who the hell is anybody to step in and stuff their dreams.. If you got a new car and it was one you really did your research on and in your mind was perfect for you and your family, then someone came along and said, "nup, that's a real shit box" it wouldn't feel too good would it?
    what if ton was now trading at $1.20, would you be pissed off that it was higher than what you deem reasonable and that anyone that's made money should hand it all back because it went against your beliefs and you'd be envious you were never in on it?.... Let it go mate, people are wise enough to make their own decisions, they're smart enough to admit if they stuffed up too.
    its like when they blame Martis for being positive, but the bloke never points a gun to people's heads and says "buy" sure he's cost people money, some people prolly lost some too.. We live and we learn... Personally I'll take a positive atmosphere any day.
    doent mean we can't have negativity but you just don't stop... Some of these people are down and you want to brag about how they should've listened to you!.. Hindsight is great!..
    wheras Louie is trying to be inspirational to those that are still on..
    No one really knows where this is going, I hope no one loses money, just remember you can get out whenever you want or buy whenever you want.. But do what YOU want..

I did what I wanted once and lost 30k... But that's another story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.