TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I smell a rat, page-65

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    JV, it happens on the biggest PM forum around. When gold got hammered back in 2012' only to be kicked while it was still down in 2013, out came the troll patrol & splitters. Some even acted as sympathetic holders ubtil their true colours shined through. Thay too will be gone once gold rises where it will be. Certain junior explorers are set for the big run once gold moves up to the 3rd floor again. manipulation has been proven. Those caught with there shorts down (not many unfortunately) fined billions only to scoff due to multiple winnings. The fundamentals are not working any longer.

My advise, even though the ignore button makes threads confusing as it only really works if everyone does the same. So, bottom line is. Shills know nothing. They downramp when they don't like a particular stock or company or can't bare to see anyone believe in anything they don't themselves. Sad individuals!

I believe TON is being hammeered most probably in order for the big fish to benefit from. Not sure really how they get the price diwn from 60 to say 38 unless they are in cohoots with brokers? Don't claim to know & don't really care because I can't stop them! I'd rather look @ a stock for their potential & management. Go from there.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.