TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I smell a rat, page-2

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "......well TRY have recently announced a surprise large cap raise @ a very low price......the surprise was they were suppose to have all the funding in place already and they announced that much of the new funding was to further explore the Guyana site which is extremely surprising because as part of their pitch to investors, prior to the deal being made, they were selling it as a very well mapped out claim and it was site ready to put in the plant and infrastructure run lots of pay dirt and make millions.
    I think this surprise cap raise and GM comments confirms TRY have not ended up with a very well mapped site at all and more than likely the site is not the glory prospect they sold to shareholders 2 years ago."

From memory when TRY was looking to take over Azimuth it was well publicised that one per cent of the tenement was well mapped and explored. The remaining approx 1000 square kilometres surrounded by historically large gold deposits was mainly unexplored by modern techniques, hence the interest shown by TRY management.
    I see the value in fast tracking further exploration at 30 targeted areas which may hold easily accessible large reserves with the latest CR rather than spending cash on slowly progressing whilst concentrating on going deep underground at Hicks or Smart which isn't cheap but will still be there to mine later.
    My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.