HDR hardman resources limited

re: i smell a rat-email to dean Hugh,I am not disappointed in...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    re: i smell a rat-email to dean Hugh,

I am not disappointed in Simon or his leadership at all. HDR's ann clearly states that they won't release HC shows, or lack thereof, until wireline logs are run. They are adhering to their own rules.

What I am disappointed in is Doran, and the fact that he has twice now put his own opinion in ASX announcements without all the facts. The wirelines are obviously not known, even Doran stated that in the announcement, but he still says he isn't overly optimistic. It's just his opinion at this stage.

It's getting to a stage where either HDR and/or WPL need to lay down the rules and say "All companies should put their ann's in at the same time. We don't report a HC show until the logs are run, simple as that." Doran's ann of Labeidna ended up in it being downplayed, maybe a similar thing could happen here? Maybe the wireline's will show something that the MWD hasn't, or isn't clear on the MWD. Doubtful, but if it is something similar to Labeidna it will make me even more annoyed at Doran.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.