HDR hardman resources limited

re: i smell a rat-email to dean I haven't been impressed with...

1. 371 Posts.
    re: i smell a rat-email to dean I haven't been impressed with Doran's comments on several wells recently, however, I would say he's likely to be closer to the mark than HDR, which in my view are trying to play up potential on what's been an absolutely shamboloc run of drill results. There's now considerable doubt about Mauritanea's potential than there was 18 months back.

HDR management haven't been coming clean on a number of issues lately, eg their indications that some decisions about Tiof forward plan would be made in November (delayed from earlier) clearly that hasn't been so. And ROC indicating today that there will be a hiatus in drilling after Dore - why haven't HDR management opened up on this.

I maintain Potter has done an A1 cr@p job (increasingly so) on the communications front - in fact I have no confidence at all in the management and intend selling down some of my shares - which I've been way too long on - when production finally commences. I dare say there will be some others thinking about the same. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised at all if the sp is then less than it is now owing to the unannounced (by HDR) drilling hiatus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.