ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

i smell a ?, page-14

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks gator, had a look at that map, a good perspective.

hirise, I reckon the asx has an old 286 computer hooked up to the exchange and when a stock hits X% on X% increased volume, an automated response sends a letter off to the offending company, just like a speed camera.

It is an interesting question they ask however, as visuals come into this. If the chips from the RC drill showed visual signs of any mineralisation, yet they chose not to announce this, and sent for assay, then in theory they may have a case to answer regarding the ticket.

Depends on whether there is some ASX rule regarding reporting visual mineralisation before sending for assay, I don't know anything about this.

They may not have wanted to cause undue speculation, or simply do not have any visual signs of minerals in the samples. Current SP run could purely be based on heightened attention in the area and SFR price increases of last few days, and relative lack of ENT shares for sale.

I hope another scenario is true, that they did see something interesting in the samples and have told a few buddies. But this is wishful thinking, to strike high grade ore in the first few drills is unlikely.

Guess we wait another one to three weeks for some assay results. Any unexplained spikes during that time may indicate lab leaks if results are lucky enough to be decent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182375 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5505074 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.