SSM 0.38% $1.34 service stream limited

I think SSM is a very well run business going through a swift...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I think SSM is a very well run business going through a swift cyclical adjustment. They're financials are solid, they have a well-regarded management team, and hold a meaningful reputation within the industry-spread they are positioned. I also like the fact that they aren't recklessly acquiring firms to fill the NBN revenue void.......but they will come with potentially further prudent decisions like the Comdain acquisition on the horizon.....and if no acquisitions are forthcoming, they still have solid ongoing contracts and strong financials.

I feel for those that entered at the higher >$2 entry but if you have the capital to lower your weighted average or you a looking at a solid dividend business now is a decent value entry point. The post-COVID boom will induce a variety of projects with SSM a better than average chance to collect multi-year contracts. For those that have held over the last 6 months - things will turn if you have the ability to hold through this. At least give it another quarter or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $822.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.34 $1.32 $281.2K 210.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14414 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 4594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.