HDR hardman resources limited

... and turned a reasonable profit.In this market a profit is a...

1. 730 Posts.
    ... and turned a reasonable profit.

In this market a profit is a profit, regardless whether HDR continues its' climb or not.

Hardman has been on one of my watch lists for about 2 or 3 years. Until this weeks, I had only traded the physical stock, and both made and lost money.

It almost surprises me that HDR moves with extremes still. Is it still a spec, or is it a company with solid, defined and proven foundations?

I think the latter, but this needs to be defined in the market.

What warrants caution, is traders will bail when positive or negative announcements are released. It happens with all stocks, not just HDR.

It could climb, but you know it will decline in time. (By the way, I'm a lyrical genius).

The point I'm making is that regardless of whether the announcement is positive or negative, there will always be ample opportunities to ride the trend wave and make a good trade.

For shareholders as opposed to traders - good luck. I think HDR is a very good company, and WPL will at some point be inviting discussions regarding a "friendly" merger.

I also think the fundamentals of HDR warrant a higher price than what the current market is dictating.

In time, it will be realised.

For now, I will watch as closely as the rest of you, and when I see an opportunity to jump in for a trade, I will.

Anyway, what do you think HDR is worth?

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.