KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I sold my 550k position - here's why, page-27

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Puppy did the right thing in letting us know that he had sold, given that he will or already has told his subscribers and twitter followers - that could lead to another selloff of KCN shares if his followers do the same near term and we might not have known the cause.

Assuming the gold price does not tank and we get the sort of Thai deal discussed here then there should be a lot more upside in the next two years, something I am willing to wait. In addition with the prospect of funds coming in from TDG there is the possibility that finalisation of that deal will also give the share price a bit of a boost.

I am beginning to think it might to be best to just hang onto the KCN shares long term, if we get $1+ from a capital distribution funded from the 50% Ankara IPO in Thailand, and Ankara's operations are doing well with increasing gold production and good AISC. When you factor in the possibility of KCN share buy backs, dividends etc then assuming all going well operationally, we could see the share price back at $8 in the next 6 years, that would provide annual returns to shareholders from the current share price of over 20%+ per year. A higher gold price would result in even better returns. But every shareholder will have their own risk profile and needs, which change over time, in considering what to do with their shares.

GLA.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.