KCN 1.53% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Just remember that the last two days of trading represents only...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Just remember that the last two days of trading represents only 3,2 million shares which is below 1.5% of the shares in issue. And a 10% pullback is not unexpected when a share has run up over 100% in the last month with no new information to hand. The easiest profits have been made here, but that doesn't mean that there is not significant potential upside left.

I started filling up at 28c and topped up for the last time at $1.20 odd. Have taken some profits along the way, but still feel very bullish. My timeframe from here is 2 - 3 years.

My thesis is that both likely outcomes represent value at current levels. I would far prefer to hear that a settlement has been reached as I think this will unlock the most value over the medium term ($2.50+ on announcement with additional moves on mine reopening, JORG results, closing of TDG deal etc.). I also think that this is the likely outcome - 75% in my estimation. Could see a further push-out of TAFTA if negotiations are not quite there and this will flush out more weak holders. TAFTA award is my next most likely at 20%. I would see this again delivering a fair bit more upside to the share price, but also uncertainty over timing, Thai willingness to settle and uncertainty over what this means for Chatree which we would still own. A TAFTA ruling against the company is at most a 5% likelihood, probably closer to zero, but not zero.

We await the inevitable announcement in the next 10 days, either positive or negative and then this opportunity turns from a Litigation play into a mining play with all the associated risk/rewards (resource, exploration successes or not, mining operational risk, political risk, PM price risk etc). If we assume that a deal is done, then the mining play looks very promising and looks to be incredible value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.