APX 1.50% $1.02 appen limited

Today's trading is not looking good. ASX went to the moon, many...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Today's trading is not looking good. ASX went to the moon, many large cap and mid cap breaking out to new all time high, risk on sentiment is at euphoric levels. Yet appen stuck out like a sore thumb, deep red in a heavily green tech sector, and the volumes are unusually high. Appen feels like AUD, both these things go down no matter how strong the risk-on sentiment is or how supportive the macro is for them.

I will be watching shorts in the coming days. I like to check gross shorts https://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt, that site is one day late. Recently the daily gross shorts have been .00 and net short on shortman has been falling, indicating shorters have lost interest. If there's a sudden increase in gross shorts tomorrow, something above .15, it's likely the insider trading shorters have learned something new again.

I feel for investors in this company. Every sector except nickel and lithium miners are pumping to the moon on fed rate cut euphoria, BTW this is misguided IMO, in the past market rallies to the moon in anticipation for cut and the bear market begins around when the fed actually cuts. Tech sector is endlessly parabolic vertical 24/7, but this stock just can't catch a break. Hope a t/o will come soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $226.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.09 96.5¢ $17.20M 16.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2971 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 18189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.