BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

i sold some of my shares because

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didin't like the this section of the announecement which was released last Friday.Seems to me that there are lots of new shares coming in to the market.
    Please tell me some of your thought.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

RESOLUTIONS

ORDINARY

Resolution 1 Ratification of Prior Share Placement to Clients of Patersons

To consider and if thought fit, pass the following Resolution as an ordinary resolution:

“That, for the purposes of Listing Rule 7.4 and for all other purposes, Shareholders approve and ratify the prior allotment and
    issue of a total of 47,250,000 fully paid ordinary shares in the capital of the Company at an issue price of $0.02 (Placement
    Shares) as disclosed in the Explanatory Statement accompanying this Notice of Meeting”.

Full details of the nature of the allotment of the Placement Shares are set out in the Explanatory Statement accompanying this Notice of
    Meeting.

Voting Exclusion

The Company will disregard any votes cast on this Resolution 1 by a person who participated in the issue or any associate of such
    person. The Company need not disregard a vote if it is cast by a person as proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance
    with the directions on the proxy form; or it is cast by the person chairing the meeting as a proxy for the person who is entitled to vote,
    in accordance with the directions on the proxy form to vote as the proxy decides.

Short Explanation of the Resolution: In accordance with the Listing Rules, if Shareholder approval is obtained with respect to a
    previous issue of securities, that issue is treated as having been made with approval for the purposes of Listing Rule 7.1, and this will
    enable Republic to give the Board flexibility to issue further securities up to the 15% limit over the following 12 month period.

Resolution 2 Ratification of Prior Option Placement to Clients of Patersons

To consider and if thought fit, pass the following Resolution as an ordinary resolution:

“That, for the purposes of Listing Rule 7.4 and for all other purposes, Shareholders approve and ratify the prior allotment and
    issue of a total of 94,500,000 options (Placement Options) as disclosed in the Explanatory Statement accompanying this
    Notice of Meeting”.

Full details of the nature of the allotment of the Placement Options are set out in the Explanatory Statement accompanying this Notice of
    Meeting.

Voting Exclusion

The Company will disregard any votes cast on this Resolution 2 by a person who participated in the issue or any associate of such
    person. The Company need not disregard a vote if it is cast by a person as proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance
    with the directions on the proxy form; or it is cast by the person chairing the meeting as a proxy for the person who is entitled to vote,
    in accordance with the directions on the proxy form to vote as the proxy decides.

Short Explanation of the Resolution: In accordance with the Listing Rules, if Shareholder approval is obtained with respect to a
    previous issue of securities, that issue is treated as having been made with approval for the purposes of Listing Rule 7.1, and this will
    enable Republic to give the Board flexibility to issue further securities up to the 15% limit over the following 12 month period.

Resolution 3 Approval to issue Republic Shares to raise capital

“That, for the purposes of Listing Rule 7.1 and for all other purposes, approval is given for the Company to allot and issue up to
    150,000,000 ordinary shares in the Company at any time during the period of 3 months after the date of the General Meeting at
    an issue price which is at least 80% of the average market price of the Company’s shares over the last five trading days prior to
    the day on which the issue is made (Investor Shares), by way of a placement to investors that either (i) are identified by the
    Company as an investor who qualifies for one or more of the exemptions specified in Section 708 of the Corporations Act or (ii)
    subscribe to purchase Shares from the Company pursuant to a prospectus.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.