MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

i sold today because, page-34

1. 17,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3251
    "MMZ no announcement relating to what they do with their cap raising money's for a whole year.

SSS...now PZC when into administration trying to sell free fish from the ocean...now say they are Indonesian coal miners in Kalimantan.

RTL...well....their story is hilarious and I am surprised they are still listed."

BB, I am baffled by your post to say the very least. Based on the examples you gave, SSS, RTL etc, I cannot see what is bad about them?

SSS was a shell company which had to have a new business direction which was exactly what was achieved there. What is wrong with trying to "sell free fish from the ocean" anyways? It was a business idea which was put into action but it didn't work out. Hey that's business, and not everything pans out as planned. Now they have a new venture being coal mining. And with new venture the share to re-rated. What is your gripe??

RTL is in a similar to what SSS was, a shell company. They are now looking to "back-door" a new venture into it. Again..may I know what is wrong with that?

And it goes without saying, if we get in early on these shell companies before they get into a new and possible successful venture, then of course there is money to be made and hence the excitement.

BB you are quite wrong in your accusations here imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.