FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

I sold today, page-22

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Buying a share of a company, is quite similar to going out and buying a business. You do the ground work, research your market, then begin to throw hard earned money, and plenty of time at it. From the very beginning, one must believe in their prized asset, because if you don't, you may as well have  donated it to a needy cause. An operator of a business does not have a bad month or two, then go it's time to sell up. On most occasions, one will have to deal with a bad year or three, and through determination will receive the grand result that they set upon at the beginning. Rewards are reached sometimes by luck, most commonly through dedication, and the highly intelligent persons who post here on a regular basis, the promise is very reassuring. One day when all becomes clear, we may be able to calculate our share, and go I own x amount of BBO.

The only piece of this jigsaw I have yet solve is, Tim has billions of barrels, and the CNE joint venture are still promoting a billion? Please uncover the holy grail.

Top post by Tony, and I also look so forward to tommorows  presentation by our mystery man, read between all lines, with astute writing skills, our own OOO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.