LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Unfortunately the market is not based on wishful hopes or...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Unfortunately the market is not based on wishful hopes or thinking apart from the psychology and emotions of global trading the market is based on pure mathematics to associate gambling with the markets is only for the fools, successful traders must apply arithmetics to gain the upper edge on there competitors it works as the charts never lie. Your exit from LYC is brave but not foolish as the market is not agreeing with fundamentals at this stage.Lower lows on sp is indicating further declines on sp. DTE is a good example and may in time be a successful trade for the bottom pickers but I will observe the price action in coming weeks. LYC unfortunately is already in free fall. Eventually it will bottom out and then form a consolidation pattern before traders contemplate on venturing this stock. LYC definitely is gambling, so if you want to throw away your money give it to me I know where I will be venturing , any stock on the upside CDD is one that is exceeding the ASX on percentage gains. Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.