NEO nuenco nl

i spat the dummy

1. 4,460 Posts.
    I feel sorry for you who bought much higher I only paid 2.3 so can afford to hang on long term. But there is not money coming in soon. I sent them an email re my views and this is their response...note 6 months for revenue from current projects. Lets pass the hat around and give them a loan :( Lots of land we should get into real estate, they just need some money to drill. Did everyone know we have a 6month wait for production? Ring them, email them, give them a serve and liven them up!

Dear *********,

Thank you for your observations. This deal was too good for Nuenco to pass up and will strengthen its position significantly in California for a very modest outlay. In parallel, work is progressing well with operator Orchard on the South East Lost Hills Project (see FAQ's section on Nuenco's website www.nuenco.com and regular shareholder progress updates) with some six months to go to production and then there is the significant investment to Statesman.
    Management are committed to adding value for its shareholders and takes all interaction with its investors very seriously.

Kind regards,
    Kevin.

Kevin Kartun

Account Manager

RADAR Investor Relations

Level 7, 25 Bligh Street

Sydney, NSW 2000

· Tel +61 2 8256 3310

· Fax +61 2 8256 3399

· Mob +61 4 1380 6353

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.