BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i speculate..., page-8

1. 1,116 Posts.

Portable - can you please apply for a job in Public Relations and/or Marketing at Biota Holdings.

Most of the people in the world are exposed to so much information that they filter out most of the 'noise' circulating everywhere. However, sometimes your ears prick up and pertinnet information gets through your filter system. Given the current circumstances, people are very receptive to hearing about Relenza, LANI and Biota Holdings.

So clearly there is either no one employed in PR at Biota, or there is someone eorking in PR who should be working somewhere else.

Mgmt 'appear' to be bunkering down - perhaps there is a lot of secret business going on with some stakeholders, such as governments and big pharmas. However other stakeholders are being completely ignored, shareholders and the end recipients of the products Biota make, the consumer.

Sentiment to management site is very poor, come on mgmt stand up for yourself and respect ALL your stakeholders. It would be great if a management representative posted on Hot Copper to at instill a little confidence. Step by step managemnet may be able to turn around perceptions.

But first Biota need a PR man - Portable you have my vote. Even if you work part-time two hours a week that will be two hours more than the time dedicated to public & shareholder relations at the moment

mj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.