NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

i spoke to fowler, page-3

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You should have given it to him Richie!

He surely can't be that clueless???

Since he was on hypothetical scenarios. You should have given him a scenario where the building could be worth $50m in 3 years time because we got hit by the Eurozone falling back into recession. Surely, he has been seeing what is going on in this world? I don't think there's too many people realizing full value for their assets.

It hasn't exactly been a bull market since 2008!

He needs to consider that there's other investment opportunities in the market to CRUX and that they're competing against others trying to deliver a good return for the investment by the acquirer.

I'm no expert in the oil and gas industry, but surely it's got to be worth more coming out of the sea. I'm sick of seeing it as a pretty colour chart in a company presentation that keeps talking about how much CRUX will make for us.

I suppose if it falls through again and they start working on fallback positions with Shell, he'll gloss it over and make it look like he's done a great job. Everyone will forget that he could have put that $70m (although I'm hoping that we get more than that for a 30% stake) to work and earn us hundreds of millsions!!!

I love how accountants talk profit and guys like RC speak cashflow. Without incoming surplus cashflow, we aint going anywere!

If this is the quality of the man, how do I land one of these board seats???

It also says something about the institutions sitting in the top 20 that voted for him. Has the finance industry gone that far backward in 5 years?

As you can tell I'm still shattered that we let a guy of the quality of RC slip. How many people would have bothered with the size of the bank account he has? He obviously can't sit on a sailboat getting a sun tan!

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $39.77K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.