NXS 2.50% 19.5¢ next science limited

i spoke to fowler, page-4

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Exactly.

I am still dumbfounded that Fowler has no concept of what it means to execute a strategy. As per my first post, I add that he talked about the price of gas (for local consumption) and how Longtom ‘COULD’ have significant reserves. Considering they told us Longtom did not require extra drilling until post 2014, the word ‘COULD’ tells me Fowler has no idea what he’s doing.

Oh, and although I do encourage you to call NXS, be prepared for Fowler to remind you that he was democratically elected and that ‘you’ have the right to buy and sell your shares as you choose. He has no interest in Shareholders and treats them like careless gamblers and carries no guilt for the slumped share price.

If you have been a Shareholder since 2008, this is the quote in the 2009 presentation that has kept you here (there are some earlier quotes and values out there also).

CRUX was to be commissioned 2011, and NXS would be enjoying in excess of $700m p.a.

Average pre tax cash flow pa**assumes US$65/bbl& AUD 0.65 ~US$460 million ~A$710 million

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.