VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

i spoke to frank today

1. 978 Posts.
    I decided to ring Frank Zhu today to see what he had to say re the company's plans etc.

Frank seemed very confident in what he sees as ORD'S plans for the coming months with the initial focus on drilling for gold as Suplejack and finalising Copper Flats this month.

He said he is a person of his word and that what he outlined was what he believed would happen assuming no delays which are out of his control.

He is working with a few good people within the company and said that he wants to see more new blood joining the board to strengthen its cohesion and obtain the most from the relatively small company.

The SARCO IPO will be discussed in detail and face to face with the main stakeholders in the coming weeks.

I think he mentioned that it is only after the gold and Sarco objectives are being met that he sees as the time for extending any operations into other ventures.

He also wants to see more ownership of the company coming from existing shareholders and I gather doesn't see the need for another ORD capital raising in the foreseeable future.

CHEERS
    BIRDSEYE

NOTE all of the above are interpretations I have made from our phone conversation today.It is best if others check for themselves about Frank's point of view on ORD's operations and future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.