ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

You are always raising Lynas here Ausheds as you dont hold GGG....

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    You are always raising Lynas here Ausheds as you dont hold GGG. I have raised it here simply because it seems to be your comparative marker. If you dont wish to discuss Lynas here anymore then that sounds like a good plan.
    I feel you can find your own answer out well given further effort
    1) I would suggest further researching the above IRR to work out the answer to your question. It is staggeringly high and  a high IRR is what talks in the end as its the sum of the whole of its parts.

2) This link would be suggestive of the furthered insight youd need. Note only 20% of the tenement has been sampled..
    https://www.go4worldbusiness.com/find?searchText=rare-earth-metals&BuyersOrSuppliers=buyers
    3) Further assistance contained therein here..
    http://www.miningnews.net/resources...ks-q-greenland-minerals-and-energys-john-mair
    4) Please incorporate the 60% increase to REO to be fair. Further being worked upon.
    5) Check GGGs relevant components present in the lode. No two REOs are the same.
    6)Lastly be aware a 1/3 of the worlds REO purchasing doesnt head toward China anyway.
    7) Sanders is spot on. Projects at this early a stage have never usually assigned an end buyer . Upside exists in many areas. It is too early to know anything specifically. But not too early to spot its potential, as with many others elements, still  yet to  add considerably to the value of GGG on their determination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.