MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Good response, albeit verbose in the extreme. I don't think the...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Good response, albeit verbose in the extreme. I don't think the majority of interested investors or potential investors take you as seriously as you seem to take yourself. The problem to my mind is that given your much trumpeted successful track record as an investor, you seem to set yourself up as infallible.
    Your posts on capital management and risk are valid, however, I would much rather get views on the efficacy or otherwise of the MSB product. You admit that you have no real contact with management at MSB, which is not necessarily an issue, however, when you haughtily dismiss assertions made by other posters, (I'm thinking of course of your lack of knowledge regarding the escrow arrangements on the Celgene stock) you can appear to be rather blinkered.
    You may pour cold water on the Celgene deal but when I see guys like Bill Burns and Jon Symonds putting their hard won reputations on the line by joining the board, I become a little more interested. Like you, neither man is infallible but it does provide me with a great deal of comfort. I have also taken the trouble to meet with management on several occasions and I'm comfortable with my stake.
    My personal investment style would be an anathema to you but I've been around long enough to know what suits my own financial situation. I fully appreciate the risks involved in bio-tech investing (and I've been wrong a few times) but that's the nature of the industry.
    My real recommendation for all here would be to lighten up a tad...some of the personal stuff is over the top and un-Australian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.