MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

I stand corrected, page-3

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Madam, why, why, why I keep asking the question. What if people took what you say as honest truth like all of your comments ? You are playing a very dangerous game with your relentless criticism of MSB, playing with people's emotions and creating a high level of doubt that may induce financial losses. You have yet to properly explain why you spend so much time here. I KNOW some infant investors have been scared off and sold out at losses because of this, hence my comments on destroying people's wealth. I would not like to have this on my head, particularly if the company goes on to achieve greatness. Think for one minute the impact your furious and, IMO unjustified, negativity might have. As I have said previously please desist if you are not a holder. It's just unAustralian. Your views are so consistent with Macquarie it is extraordinarily suspicious. I'm all for constructive analysis. In fact I welcome it. We all know the risks associated with a biotech. But not everything MSB does, either product wise or deal/partnership wise, is negative. I mean come on. You have not posted one positive comment on the company, when most rational, clear thinking investors would say things are progressing well for a biotech at this stage of its development. The time you spend on a stock you don't own is breathtaking. Conversely, on the Caltex thread you are almost falling over yourself in singing its praises as an investment proposition. Most obvious difference being you ARE a holder.I'm sure you are a highly intelligent person but I just want a succinct answer to the question we have all been asking for months: Why do you spend so much time here smashing the company when you don't own stock? Come on give it to us in one simple sentence.
    Last edited by reggierabbit: 17/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.