ERA 9.38% 3.5¢ energy resources of australia limited

i started looking for a job today. thanks era , page-65

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    ELC,

With the number of rambling posts you have just posted after mine suggests you are a very very desparate person who has lost alot of money and obviously not telling the truth about how far gone you are.

Why would there be an agenda from posters here to see the share price lower? The last thing I want to see is people losing money and I do hope for shareholders that they recoup losses.

However, I do detest 'fools' such as yourself who add no value whatsoever, attack those who do not share the same views as you, and take to forums in a desparate attempt to get themselves out of strife.

You have obviously been investing in markets for all of 5 mins. The only 'fool' greater than your good self is he who actually believes your babble.

But keep them coming because you are a source of entertainment. Maybe 10 posts in 10 minutes may be the next we will see of you.

I really do feel sorry for you. A desparate, desparate man whose mind is all scrambled is never really pleasant to see. I hope for your sake you you learn to be a better investor with the experience gained.

My thoughts are with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $775.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $170.3K 5.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159062 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 104928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.