RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I still believe Flinders is the One., page-31

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

"I Still Believe Flinders is the One"

.                  sus,
    .                           I want to thank you for the effort in finding and uploading all of those announcements for all to see. It brings back why we all bought into the Flinders story. What a great company we have, we must all have been very wise to have the foresight to buy into FMS when we did. 

Those announcements really highlight what we have, when developed we'll all be sitting on one of the last best things happening in the Pilbara. So much potential ahead for all of us, we just want to remain a part of this exciting venture.

We have the best group of minority shareholders around who are smart enough to dissect announcements and to bring out to others what's really happening. We have wise and very smart shareholders in the background who independently look at all the information that's available and share it with us so as we may all be better informed.

Being a small FMS shareholder since 2009, I feel very proud being a part of the next best happening in the Pilbara.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.