BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I still don't get what they do

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I've been watching BIG since the middle of last year and try as I might, I cannot see that they do any more than aggressively sell video production to businesses at relatively low rates (for most plans) and offer to host those videos 'BIGREVIEWTV' (where the client business can place their video ads next to other clients' video ads). I cannot see anything novel or capable of any sort of IP protection or long-term monetisation.

I get that they have presented impressive revenue figures, but there is now real doubt over whether that was due to thousands of businesses signing up to and paying for their services or some other means.

At least with GSW and RFG (the other 2 basket cases that I had been watching last year with growing disbelief/amusement) there is an underlying business that could found a listed enterprise - although GSW also seems to lack anything really novel on a Global level.

I thought I'd ask whether anyone can enlighten me on BIG before this company is wound up (or takes off - if there really is some valuable IP that most folks cannot see).

To me, it's a mystery. If it trades again, I'd sell it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.