BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

So many naive comments on 'they just make YouTube videos -...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    So many naive comments on 'they just make YouTube videos - anyone can do that'. I can probably go buy a shovel and pick and fly to the Pilbara and dig up rocks...am I now a miner? I mean that basically all BHP, FMG etc do...just dig up holes and rocks in the ground. Heck my 3 year old is pretty good with a shovel at the beach, maybe I should send him over to help out. The point in trying to make is while the product may seem basic to many viewers there are people that are the target audience. Think big budget movies, some have 100 million invested and make many times that over (refer IMBD app and shows budget and takings of movie) and then there are other movies with similar or smaller budgets and you watch them and end up asking yourself 'how did someone think this was a good idea, poor camera work, terrible acting, laughable - what a waste of money' to me. If I needed a 15-30 second promo video for my business I would much rather a well written script with aesthetically pleasing presenter and a camera that doesn't make it look like you are on a boat than me grabbing my phone and trying to do it all yourself. There's a massive difference between cheap video production and value video production.
    Last edited by broken2010: 09/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.