BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I still don't get what they do, page-90

1. 2,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Everything is relative. You have to admit that when it comes to quality, you get what you pay for. If BIG are providing vids for an affordable price, you can't say it will never work because it is no where near Hollywood quality.
    Also if the only cars you could buy were $100K cars and then someone came along and said we sell cars for $40-$50K, how many people would turn round and say sorry not interested as the quality is not the same as the $100K cars.
    Irrespective of the how they are doing it, the market they are selling into is a new market (businesses that did not think of video as they could not afford it), but they are also getting some bigger companies that feel they may get better bang for their money if they use BIG.
    It would not surprise me if in a few years there will be companies popping up everywhere offering video production (that is the way the internet and media is going, similar to every man and his dog suddenly being web developers 20 years ago). Only time will tell what the best business model would be to capture some of this market.
    The AFR have painted the picture as this is the worst scandal in corporate history, Why?
    If the company was not able to sell any of its video's, why would management want to give themselves heaps of shares, (This is a big scam so lets load up on shares, then we will be millionaires).
    Until there is clarity from the company, ASX and ASIC, this conversation will continue to go round and round, then someone else will come to the thread and regurgitate their view of the AFR articles and then it will go round and round and round and round.
    And then someone else bangs on about $12,000 vids, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING REGURGITATED RUBBISH, ARPU of $8K, packages from under $1K!! and around we go again.
    With all the wasted brain power on HC we could light up a little cubicle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.