CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

i still have faith

1. 5 Posts.
    Below are copies of emails I sent and received to John McKinstry. I am very new to this share holder thing. Being frustrated about the share price I just sent an email to John and asked the question. He did reply which I thought was great for him to take his time to do and I thought I would share them with everyone on Hot Copper.

I think John is the best thing for Carrick and do have faith in him and his board members. I am sure we will be all well rewarded for our patience.

Perseverance is the key word. Good luck to all.

Neale

I know gold mining sounds easy, but there really are a lot of steps between the finding of some gold and digging holes. Believe me, as a mining engineer, I would love to just tear in and dig it up!

We are on a course to find out where the gold is, what we have by way of tonnage and grade and how to best mine and process that ore. That is why we are drilling holes - the more we drill the more confidence we have that we won't waste shareholders money. As a listed company we are obliged to conform with a code of practise set out by the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC). We (referring to the new management and board) have not yet said how much gold we have, because we have not yet completed the resource estimation work that we are prepared to put our names to.

Quite frankly I don't fret about the share price on a daily basis. I have absolute faith that long term shareholders will be well rewarded.

At the risk of repeating the message we will have the Resources by mid October, the Reserves by the end of December and are striving to be in production before the end of 2012. I know that last bit sounds vague, but until we decide which option is best, I can't say more.

Regards

John McKinstry
    CEO
    Carrrick Gold
    Ph +61 8 9225 5544
    Mob +61 400 990 261

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2011 2:44 PM
    To: John McKinstry
    Subject: Re: Response from Carrick Gold

Mr McKinstry

Sorry for the delay in responding my computer has been having problems and I have a back log of emails.

My email I sent wasnt intended to be negative it was mearly asking a question "When are you going to start developing" I think all shareholders deserve that answer. Most share holders are sick of hearing that Carrick has
    $20 million ($19 Mil in todays announcement) in the bank and no debt. They want real answers and positive announcements.

Today is the perfect example. An announcement was made today and the share price of Carrick dropped 0.045cents.

I am sure you are aware of Hot Copper and the comments that are posted on there by shareholders. If you check out what people are saying about Carrick I am not the only person having a whinge. Some people are confused of why you guys are just drilling so many holes and some share holders have doubts that there is as much gold that you guys are saying you have found.

I know you are working hard for good results but my real issue (as you
    asked) was explained in the last email I sent and I ask again "Can you start making some positive announcements of whats happening with your company i.e.
    regular updates on how far you are away from development" or if you dont have any announcement for that statement could you please give me an idea when you are going to start digging up the gold.

Thanks

Neale Horsley

----- Original Message -----
    To:
    Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:52 PM
    Subject: Response from Carrick Gold

Neale.

I am really unsure how to answer your email. For starters the email you
    refer to is sent in August this year. I suspect that just shows we are not
    all perfect.

I joined Carrick in January because I thought it had a good board, money in
    the bank and some good projects. Nearly six months later I know I made a
    good decision. I must admit there have been some some unpleasant surprises.
    I would be out of line to go into details

I am sorry we don't live up to your expectations, but we are gradually
    winning the investment community and regaining the respect of our peers. I'm
    sorry, but I will take heart from the many favourable comments rather than
    the one negative one

In the last month we have drilled 12.000m on the way the a reserve. Superman
    couldn't have done better. You saw the results and heard my comments. They
    speak for themselves

By the way notices such as change of registered address are ASIC
    requirements

I'll back my staff and the board 100%. There is a void we are having to
    fill - for which we know we won't get credit. The end result will be what
    counts. I can't tell you whether to remain a shareholder or not.

We do listen to shareholders - they are the people we ultimately answer to.

I would welcome a chance to understand your real issue or better explain
    what we have achieved. My phone number is below. I hope you might take the
    opportunity. I am in Kalgoorlie at the moment but will be back in the office
    on Monday.

Regards
    John McKinstry
    Ph 08 9225 5544
    0400 990 261

Sent from my iPad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.