WOR 0.88% $14.89 worley limited

i still reckon this is headed for around 30 , page-10

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Admittedly it's not looking fantastic but it's still hanging in there imo. Must hold 1840 to stay in the channel. There is some support around 1815.

Michael, true I don't take a great deal of notice when it comes to indicators but I do look at the stochastic and as you can see below it is still above the trend line but is in the danger zone if there is more weakness.

I would be surprised to see the sp decline too much today imo. As usual our market will take the US lead on the open and then try and anticipate the week ahead. Who knows what that will bring? 20% gains were reached on the DOW and SPX on Thursday hence the retreat on Friday imo. I think sentiment is still MUCH better than it has been in the US and I would not be surprised to see this rally continue albeit a little more modestly.

The fact that everyone now thinking it's a "sucker rally" and not participating tells me these investors will be left behind and probably jump in right at the end when it does finally come off... lol

Needs to hold 1840 on the daily, it can have a look down but needs to close above the trend line imo.

Interesting how it could not penetrate the bottom trend line on the weekly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.89
Change
0.130(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.854B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.88 $15.04 $14.83 $15.18M 1.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5586 $14.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.92 9677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.