I joined Fat Phrophets 2 weeks ago as their results appeared...

1. 564 Posts.
    I joined Fat Phrophets 2 weeks ago as their results appeared excellent.....havent invested yet, but will in the next week or so.......checked their results from their archive...seem legitimate.
    A big worry is that they dont use any stop/loss at all...and simply wait for stocks to recover after some large drawdowns(they got caught badly with PAS (now worth zero) and also AUN.)
    Interesting to read that their profits doubled if a 8% stop/loss was used... maybe this is the way to go?
    Can anyone else provide opinions/ideas with the use of Fat Prophets? I liked the idea of both buy and sell recommendations.
    Is there a better newsletter/tipping service out there that ppl use? One that has a stop/loss would be great. And it would be great to have daily email alerts or something to trigger buy/sell opportunities as opposed to weekly.
    Has anyone out there been using this newsletter for any length of time?
    Anyway my email address is: [email protected] if ppl would like to keep in touch and discuss Fat Prophets recommendations or any other newsletter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.