HAV 5.56% 17.0¢ havilah resources limited

i suggest you read this

1. 10,214 Posts.
    i would like to point out what hav has,and to why this year 2007 it is classed as becoming 1 of the big ten miners in australia,so lets start from the littlest to the biggest,i will place these from 1 to whatever
    1.mutaroo,chinese company paid 1 million deposit to get it up to jorc and begin mining,14 million tonnes copper and gold,molybendium,will begin mining this year with hav recieving 50% of all profit,a very well negotiated deal.
    2.kalkaroo and west kalkaroo,to be upgraded to well over 250 million tonnes copper gold molybendium,rumour was chinese company offered 1 billion to mine it,but was knocked back,hav is going to mine it itself,could be valued at over 25 billion,still open all directions ,shallow easy to mine,now dont say wheres the cash to do this just yet,read the whole picture.
    3.portia and nth portia,soon to be proved as one of the biggest gold discoveries in the world,problem here has been proving it,because of the size of the nuggets in just drilling it has been near impossible to get grades,but after washing and so forth,they came up with a conservative grade of 4.5 oz per metre,yes folks that is correct,not grams but oz or 55g per mtre,this is open in all directions and conservativaly estimated at 3 million tonnes,willbe a lot more,mining will begin on this in the new year,they have the chinese involved now,there will be no problem selling the gold,they will get 100 million a year out of this,the sa gov nows this and is pushing to get the project going,this will finance hav to mine kalkaroo,and banks will jumping over the top of each other to finance this.
    4.cuy ,50% owned by hav has the best uranium ground in the country and currently drilling to find the best ground before doing major jorc assessed drilling,not wasting money on rubbish,own drill used and being pushed by the man that invented the vulcan 3d imaging system that every company now uses.
    5.ght geothermal resources,51% owned by hav sa government just gave them 2.5 million to get drilling underway,they want to build a power station on it,the sa government has shown how much faith they have in havilah.
    6.rdm currently drilling next to mox ,hav retains 30% of any thing found,money for jam here
    7.mox hav owns 10% of this
    8.currently hav has about 10 bilion in value and will be increased over current months,brokers now valuing it at 3.70 and expecting it to be worth 6.00 by mid year,my figure will be 10.00 mid year with a dividend of 60c to 1.00 being paid by the end of the year,it will become south australias largest mining company ,and will well surpass olympic dam,this is my opinion and i believe i will be pretty weelll spot on the mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $65.55K 388.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186665 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.