FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

Cosmoterios, I noticed that you are in CVN as well. Now that is...

1. kkw
    7,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Cosmoterios,

I noticed that you are in CVN as well. Now that is a typical case of an irrational market right at the moment and I think that has a lot to do with the SP. It really is not just FAR.

Up to a last year, I held Tullow, which was my HDR TO reward. It went up to 16.00P. Now that is really some increase. They were like FAR, 90% success rate on land and some 70% success offshore. Thank goodness I sold out because their SP dropped to 1.65P a few months ago. Now you couldn't really complain about TLW as a company!

The market has become very irrational!

FWIW, my vote was no, but as I said in a previous post, that was more as a protest vote (hopefully there are enough by others as well to convey the sentiment) because I know it will go thru any how.

But let's see what they have up their sleeve, now that OOO and BSP has taken up the issue with them; obviously there were others (ie those nasty emails). Probably just a bit too much to ask, but seeing that they are drilling so quickly, there might be some pre news from SNE4 to calm the restless natives!

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.