FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

The simple answer DB is "raise at a higher price". Not just the...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The simple answer DB is "raise at a higher price". Not just the latest CR but previous ones too. The effect of consecutive raisings at substantial discount is cumulative. It builds up an expectation among potential investors that the next CR is also going to be cheap. It is hard to break the cycle once begun but surely the key is for management to convey their assessment of the value of the company to investors and SELL it (not just be grateful that some rich b@stards are willing to stump up with $60m at a bargain price). If you recall, the SP had worked its way up to 12 shortly before the last CR and that seemed to be under normal momentum from retail buyers. The price trend was up so why was there a 30% discount. Maybe my assessment of the value of the resource is wrong and , in fact, the fair value of the shares is 8 - 9 cents. If that is what Cath really believes and is the reason for the issue price then I would appreciate her coming out and telling us that (with reasons) so we can abandon our dreams, unload these shares and not have to spend so much time on HC.

Yours in despair,

Fisho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.